Rent retro

Exploring with the coolest camper vans available in The Netherlands. Our retro camper vans are very compact in size, yet they are equipped with everything you need. Every camper van has a 220V Hook up, a kitchen with a fridge, enough storage space, a two sleeper bed and lots more!. All of our camper vans are Ford Transit with a reliable and strong diesel engine. Every camper van has a name and is painted by a graffiti artist. The very practical interior and equipment is the same for all camper vans. One retro camper van is different and that's 'Holland'. 'Holland' is the only four seater and four sleeper.

 

€ 60,00
Guitarman

2 seats, 2 sleeping places

€ 60,00
Mountain

2 seats, 2 sleeping places

€ 60,00
Surfer

2 seats, 2 sleeping places

€ 65,00
Africa

4 seats, 4 sleeping places, Airconditioning

€ 60,00
Australia

2 seats, 2 sleeping places

€ 60,00
Skyline

2 seats, 2 sleeping places

€ 65,00
Sailor

2 seats, 2 sleeping places, Airconditioning

€ 60,00
Waterfall

2 seats, 2 sleeping places

€ 65,00
Holland

4 seats, 4 sleeping places, Airconditioning

Rental Normal Campers

Besides the painted retro campers Wilde Campers also has 'normal' traditional campers for rent.

€ 98,00
Ahorn
A very nice and new semi-integrated camper made by Ahorn

6 seats, 6 sleeping places

Accommodaties

Renting a camper van. This is how it works:

1. Find a camper van of your choice. Via the search and book bar you immediately get an overview of the available camper vans on the dates you have selected

2. After booking you will receive an email concerning payment. Payment is possible via IDEAL, Paypal or bank transfer. You must pay 40% within 7 days after booking. You pay the remaining 60% no later than 2 weeks before departure.

3. Wilde Campers contacts you a few days before the rental with an additional explanation about the pick up of the camper van. During the pick up everything about the camper van will be explained. You can park your car at the pick up location at your own risk.

4. On the last rental day you return your camper van before 12:00h. You will be given a clean and fully refueled camper van and that's the way we'd like to see it returned. If you want Wilde Campers to do the final cleaning then there will be a cleaning fee: € 35, - for the outside and € 75, - for the inside.

5. After the camper van has been returned without any damage, the deposit will be returned to your account within 8 days.